Sunday, August 19, 2012

Long time no see


I was on edge to stop writing this blog as I expected, but now I got bored enough to continue this.
I have been having my holiday now for 1 week, 2 weeks left =) I also moved to a new town now and been settling down now. Got myself some epic loot on my travels to IKEA, although some of it was totally unnecessary, like always. I wish I could have some pictures of the new apartment but it’s still a huge mess so have to organize stuff and maybe then I can show it =)

After 2 weeks I’m also starting my new school, the industrial design and before you start to wonder more I will just give you a link that I got from a friend "Industrial design served" . So to design basically whatever ^^ I’m really excited to get to a new school and meet new people and hopefully find friends easily. Thankfully I have a friend studying there so I can always ask help if needed.

I also mixed my blogs a bit; I made my real life to a different channel and gaming’s to its own.
The gaming blog is going to be http://saqasadventures.blogspot.fi/
And the real life blog is http://lifeofsaqa.blogspot.fi/

Just how i always feel

No comments:

Post a Comment