Monday, July 23, 2012

Steam sale & Portal 2

Steam summer sales

Noticed the steam summers sales had started, didn’t really pay attention to them because I thought I’m not going to need any new games, I was wrooong. Few days ago I bought Portal 2 and after that left 4 dead 2 and now Saints Row: The Third, and I somehow got so hooked that I even opened my computer in the morning before leaving to work. There’s still a few hours till the sales end, and keeping my eye on things if there would be something I would want.



Well not quite.


Portal 2

Been playing portal for few evenings now, love it. Only thing that annoys me is that when I spend super long trying to find how to do a certain test area and in the end I find the simplest solution there is, seems like I always think the hard way. And the ball that was supposed to be my friend turned evil =(  well time will tell how it ends up. The test area editor was pretty awesome too; just have to learn to use it. Also can’t wait to try the co-op mode, which should have its own plot. 

She looks a bit freaky at times



No comments:

Post a Comment