Tuesday, July 3, 2012

For the Horde

Long time ago I was thinking of buying a WoW shirt from Jinx store, which these days have awesome shirts and other stuff from many different games. I was close to buy few items but when they all added up to the final cost I thought again, damn this I’ll make one myself. I made the horde logos first and when they worked out nicely I made the one with cat paw and the logo. The paint has stayed on surprisingly well and I’m really happy that I took the effort to do them. Saved there nicely but still I grave for more, like 1-up shirt. :D


My shirt printing instructions
Materials for the shirts:
·         Shirt of your choice
·         Textile paint
·         Paper to draw/print the form
·         Carpet knife or scissors to cut out the form
·         Safety pins or tape to make the f
·         Paintbrush and sponge
·         News paper under the painted canvas
·         Iron to make the paint stick

Then it’s pretty simple, place your paper with the form you want cut out of it to the shirt. Put a little news paper under the canvas so it won’t stick to anything else. Then just start pressing the paint to the shirt with the sponge. You can do the finishing touches with the paint brush. Ones you had your figure on the canvas, let it dry about 24h. The last thing is to iron the picture to the shirt. The paint will melt a little and stick to textile better, but make sure not to bun your shirt. 




The back has its own small details

No comments:

Post a Comment