Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The best dog - Saga

This is my family’s dog, her name is Saga just like my nick. I think it was a beautiful name for my druid so I kept it and also from that on used it everywhere. She is about 5 years old now and her breed is Kooikerhonje (I guess that’s how you write it in English too).  She is just a pretty dog, too bad I am not able to see her every day now when living in my own apartment. Sometimes I feel she is such a lady, not going out to the rain and stuff, but she also goes hunting with dad and becoming good at it. Maybe not the best hunting dog yet, but she chases rabbits and birds well. The only sad thing that worries me is that she doesn’t like unknown people even if they are my friends. But usually when she smells food she calms down, just have to always inform my friends to ignore her.

She also has this way of greeting us when we come to visit, she smiles. She opens her mouth wide and shows her teeth, it might look scary, but when we know that she is just happy, we just greet her warmly. Maybe that’s why she doesn’t get along with other dogs, misunderstood body language. 


Just a puppie

First summer


Old picture when i had red hair. :)

Innocent youngster 



Winter time


She loves to lay in the snow

Sunbathing 

Last year she fell in love with swimming, couldn’t get her out of the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment