Friday, July 13, 2012

Minecraft


 I’ve been lately finding myself from playing Minecraft again with my friends. We started to play this mod called Tekkit, its uses new kind of machinery for example you can have your own nuclear power plant on your basement. You use the energy to various different machines that make some specific materials or stuff. My friends enjoyed it really much, but I kept it simple and ordinary cos I’m no good with engineering those pipes and machines :D I just made a small place that I called home and tamed 5 wolfs and 1 ocelots. I planned to do a secret volt but I couldn’t be arsed. Just exploring and  marveling everything that the others have done. Here is a few pics from our resident.

My character

Nuclear explosion inc!

Pipes everywhere

Neighbors solar panels and my friends incomplete statue

Them tamed wolfs ^^

We also found this world that has been build on game of thrones, it was insanely awesome. You could so recognize all the places in the series; I hope they make it so that people can really play there, maybe not build but role-play. 




No comments:

Post a Comment