Friday, June 29, 2012

Bunny cuteness


Day 1

The other day when i was picking weeds at work (and no, not weed as in weed, but in like grass and dandelions from the gardens). I found a baby hare in the bushes, fist I thought it might be dead for about half a day, but ones I stood there for 5 minutes I saw it breath, I was super happy that it was still alive, in shock and cold but alive. I let it be and moved on to not stress it any longer, an hour later my coworker found another bunny, they had a nest there, im hoping for their mom to come and move them to a safer and calmer place. I will have to check on them every now and then that the mother is still taking care of them.

Day 2
I went and searched for them straight in the morning but I couldn’t find them. Later on that day when I decided to clean the flower bed and I saw them again, they really are the masters of hiding. I was still a bit worried, are they going to be ok, cos they were so small and adorable. But I let them be, that I wouldn’t stress them too much again.

Day 3
Didn’t want to disturb the little bunnies.

Day 4
At the beginning of the day I saw the mother of those two bunnies, I was really happy and relieved to see her, now I know she still takes care of them. Also saw a duck mother commanding her ducklings, was a pleasure to watch how the young ones try to crumble to their mother in tall grass. :D


But the bunnies were so overly cute, I just felt like picking them up and bringing one home. This is really one of the best parts of the job, to see animals and especially their babies. 


These bunnies are not the ones i found, but something similar from the web.

Super cute! ^^ 
I'M GOING TO EAT YOU HUMAN!!! :D

Talking about bunnies, our salads have been growing nicely. Also our mints and parsley have been starting grow, don’t know if they will ever make it for this summer, well maybe I should start talking nice to them so they would grow faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment