Thursday, June 14, 2012

Starting it up


I guess an introduction would be in place. Hey my name is Sofi, also known by Saqa/Saga or Anniin, and I’m a gamer. I play all kinds of games from the box world of minecraft to the imaginary world of warcraft to the more realistic battlefield. Atm I’m working as a gardener at a local holiday resort and it sure takes much more energy than being in university, so some afternoons I have been too tired to even open my computer. I guess it takes time to get used to the schedule, but I hope I can start gaming more again.

My plan for this blog is to make posts about things I like, things I do and things I make. So games I play, pictures I make and things that make me laugh.

Lets hope this blog stays up, cos usually my diaries haven’t been longer few days. 

picture is worth a thousand words

No comments:

Post a Comment