Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Legend of Korra


Just watched the new series of the Avatar: The Legend of Korra. I loved all the seasons in “The Last Airbender”, so I was really happy to hear that they made a new series to continue it.

The Legend of Korra is based on the life after Aang (The Last Airbender) had passed away and a new avatar was found. It was really nice to try to connect the dots in the series, to find that oh this guy is that characters son or something like that. At first sight I really didn’t like the cockiness of the avatar Korra but I figured it had its meaning. All through this season we tried guessing who the bad guy is but it was pretty hard to expect. The only thing I feel a bit disappointed about was the forced love story in it, at some points I found myself face palming and saying nooooooo what is this, I can’t even, oh common now! :D But otherwise it was still fun to watch. Lets hope in the season two they would be more mature, but I doubt it.

The Legend of Korra
But I recommend everyone to watch at least Avatar: The Last Airbender, it’s really fun and entertaining cartoon, not only for kids but for every age.

Avatar: The Last Airbender

Here is the funniest part of the whole series!




"Friendly mushroOo0m, mushy giant frieeend!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment