Saturday, June 23, 2012

World of Warcraft

Me in WoW, I play a feral druid named Saqa on Frostmane EU – Horde. I used to raid in one of the top horde guilds in the server, but the spring has been all downhill for the guild as people quit or start to take a break. I took a break myself also and now taking it easy till Mist of Panderia, hoping that the guild will reform itself then. Atm im just having fun with my friends and trying to get some new achievements and companions. :D
I also play with some of my alt that I have now 4 at the max level and many in the progress. These days I mostly focus on Kiandra – Holy paladin and Zenia – Survival hunter .

One day I should make a transmogrification post about all that I have and all that would be cool and most of all everything that had failed on female tauren’s leather gears. :D


The best feral EU. :D


My feral, practiced some drawing.

All my max level chars.

No comments:

Post a Comment