Sunday, June 17, 2012

Epic gaming weekend


First weekend in the new apartment and i decided to do the thing I do best, play games. Mostly been playing Battlefield 3 and some Diablo 3. Tried to fraps a few games, sometimes it worked but other times it makes this laggy video, I guess its because of the quality of the game or something, have to look into that more, hopefully I can be able to make some videos too.

Just bought myself a battlefield premium to get all the future expansions and im not so sure how I feel about the newest one that many may call the CoD (Call of Duty) expansion. The new maps are pretty small and it’s a lot of cluster fuck in them. Tbh they are pretty hard maps and game modes, especially the gun master mode where you have to kill 2 people to get a better gun, and I got really behind on the game, others had machine guns and I had a small hand gun. With practice they will become more fun too. I usually play big conquest maps with an engineer or a medic and most of all having a fun time with friends.


An old epic game, had some fun times this weekend too.
The new apartment looks like a gaming den, don’t ya think. 
Also decided to try how own salads would taste like, still in the progress though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment