Friday, June 29, 2012

Diablo |||

Trying to grind my way to level 60 in Diablo |||, would be there already but my summer job started on the day Diablo came out, so I didn’t have energy to play after long days and also my friends got so much ahead and I didn’t want to play alone. My first character that I made was a witch doctor, mainly cos I loved the Jamaican accent she has. I liked playing with it in groups and helping, but when I had to go alone, I really couldn’t do much and somehow I got stuck with it, also didn’t really know how to play the game yet. Then I started my monk, she is going to be my main char, I love playing it. I can easily go alone and just burst everything, although I’m just in hell so there is still much ahead of me but I got further than on my witch doctor. I guess you could say that feral druid and a monk are not so different then, love both ^^

So soon I’ll be level 60 and can start grinding and buying awesome gear, ooor then I just get level 60 and do something else. Also have to create the staff for the secret pony level, already have two rare items for it. Tried the pony level out some time ago, and it was … memorable :D

Zenia at lvl 48 monk (atm lvl 54)

Saqa lvl 40 Witch Doctor

Epicness of the pony level!! ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment